Ventura Unified School District Facility
255 W. Stanley Ave.
Ventura, CA 93001
Race Start Times:
1/2 Marathon Early Start - 7:00am (only for those expecting to run 2:15 - 3:30)
1/2 Marathon Regular Start - 8:00am (for those expecting to run sub 2:15.)
5K Start - 8:15am
5K Awards ~ 9:45am
1/2 Marathon Awards ~ 10:15
Race Morning Only.... @ the race starting at 6:15am
- Custom ceramic race tile (4.25" x 4.25") for all 1/2 Marathon finishers.
- Benefiting Habitat For Humanity
- Cool event t-shirts (Long Sleeved polyester tech top for the 1/2 marathon.)
- Post race food from Aloha Steakhouse
- On site parking (Start/Finish in same location.)
- Finishers Tile or Mug for 1/2 Marathon Finishers
Habitat For Humanity: A World Where Everyone Has A Place To Live
Ventura Unified School District (VUSD)
255 W. Stanley Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
- An out and back course along the Ventura-Ojai bike path. Gently uphill on the way out and gently downhill on the way back.
1/2 Marathon Early Start (for those planning to go between 2:15 and 3:30) - 7:00am
1/2 marathon Regular Start (for those planning to go faster than 2:15) - 8:00am
5K - 8:15am
Packet pick-up is race morning only starting at 6:15am. We ask that everyone arrives 30 minutes prior to their race to pick up their shirt and bib #. Parking is on site so you can walk back to your car to drop off your shirt and any clothes you want to shed.
We will have 5 aid stations along the way that will serve water. At approximately miles 4.5 and 8.5 we will be serving Fluid Performance Drink in the Rasberry Lemonade flavor. At about miles 6 and 7 we will have Crank E-Gel, a carbohydrate and electrolyte gel.